Sunday, October 3, 2010

Edgar - Day 3

I have such wonderful friends.
Edgar is coming along so well, and so fast.


Cappucino and painting mix well.


Cutting/sanding metal, no problem.


My. Beloved. New. Fan.
It even has a remote control.

Dear Sunday crew, thank you.
Régine (Crushworthy part owner of the fabulous Victoire), Marie-Camille (simply fabulous), Isabel (Wonderwoman), David (the brains and the muscle), GW (all around handyman, master fan installer) and Jean-Sébastien (I will destroy/move anything you want me to)

5 comments:

Ashley McConnell said...

Hey! Just wanted to say that I love your blog and I have been reading it for a while now. So glad to have found such a great source of food inspiration that is local.

In my last post, I gave your blog a little shout out!

daretounravel.blogspot.com

Deborah said...

Glad to see everything coming along so nicely! Can't wait to see the entire place finished.

Wish I lived close enough for a visit and dine!

thetwistedchef said...

love love love that you are going to open your own place!!!! and hilarious that you know Régine... we used to work together (I was actually her boss for a little while).
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you.

Victoire said...

t'es trop cuuuute!!!! et quel plaisir de travailler pour toi quand on se fait servir des cappucino bons et beaux comme ca, et qu'on repart avec des brownies!!

Eva said...

Belle fan! Continue fort fort, tu fais du beau progrès!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License