Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet.



We are eating a lot of cherries lately. I ate two of these little sundaes. Yummy in the tummy.

We are also eating lots of blueberries. Our breakfast, blueberry & almond crumble muffins.



As I am writing this, I am also noticing that I am eating a lot of sugar. My breakfast yesterday... Delicious, Irresistible, Almost-Driving-Me-To-Obsession Morning Buns from Bridgehead. I had to talk myself out of buying two. Sugary, melt in your mouth, slightly lemony goodness.



Two paper bags full of garden bounty for Kaitlin.
She suggested we trade. I get... sweets!




She gets herbs, and herbs, and herbs. Zucchini, Swiss chard, beets, trevisio.
I love trades.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Those morning buns are to die for! Which reminds me... I haven't been to Bridgehead in a while...hmmm..

Miss Meat and Potatoes said...

Nothing wrong with sweets once in a while, right? Please say yes - had cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License