Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Halibut with Corn, Crispy Capicollo




This all came together because

a) I was inspired by Scott's grilled corn soup.
b) I saw halibut on sale, had to buy.
c) I had to use the jalapenos and tomatoes that are overflowing in my garden.

I pan seared the lightly floured halibut until golden. Crisped up the capicollo in the oven. Did the soup recipe but left it chunky. Did the basil oil drizzle also.

After dinner, the leftover corn soup was passed through a sieve, and I just cannot wait to eat it for lunch!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That looks amazing! I have a thing for fried italian meats...

廷家祥家祥雯 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼............................................................

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License