Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chocolate and Caramel Layer Cake



Yesterday, I packed my pots and pans & cooked dinner for a birthday girl and her partner.

Many people that I have met in my life inspire positive thoughts, it is stronger than me : I wish to do nice things for them simply because they deserve it. Either they work so hard, they are having a sad period, or they are simply a joy to be around - I always love giving back.

If you ever need a chocolate caramel layer cake recipe to make someone happy, email me.

3 comments:

keendemann said...

I need to make someone happy!

yogainthegarden said...

I would also love to make someone happy with this cake!

marysol said...

all in all... any cake can make someone happy. even just a slice.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License